Customizable (or reasonable) Extruder Control feed rates

• The standard extruder feed rates from the Machine Control panel of 60, 30, 15, 5 and 1 mm/s are mostly useless. Maybe on some other device 60mm/s makes sense, but on my printer anything above 5mm/s cause missed steps, and on some extruders (Titan Aero, i'm looking at you) even 5mm/s is too fast. I used this panel to calibrate extruder steps by extruding 100 mm. It takes forever at 1mm/s. I would love either more granularity on the low end (1, 2, 3, 5mm/s?), or the ability to set the speeds..

• They claim that the high speeds are for loading filament.
    As a Titan Aero user too, I only use 5 and 1 mm/s. The 5mm/s speed sometimes skips if the temperature is a bit cold.

Either way, I like your request.
    +1 for a customizable or at least less agressive extude speeds.

• I 2nd this request too. As a work around I have to create custom macros

• If your Titan skips steps you need to feed it more current. If that doesn’t solve it, you should be looking at a new motor.

I run it at the highest speed when loading and unloading filaments and at 5 when just extruding the first 100mm to or so.

Used Titan just to be clear.

I would like customizeable steps though. Same as the option to add the drop down temperatures for the heaters.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.