Okay, I am taking it real slow setting up my Duet Ethernet.
1. Connected hot end and ran an Auto Calibration (M303 H1 S240). Have E3D cooling fan connected to FAN0 with RED wire on V_FAN.
2. Send M303 H1 S240 to Duet and as expected, fan turn on immediately, heater comes on and it does its calibration.
3. However, it seems like the fan may be turning in the WRONG direction as it is NOT blowing air across the heatsink as it is on by Prusa MK2S.
4. Tried reversing the connection….won't run.
5. Tried modifying config.g from:
a. M106 P0 S1 I0 F500 H1 T45 to
b. M106 P0 S1 I1 F500 H1 T45.....fan won't run.
I know that the first thing that might be obvious here is "you have the fan on backwards" and that just might be the case. However it is installed EXACTLY how E3D shows it on their website...
Since this is my first build of both E3D hot end and setup of Duet Ethernet, I am hoping someone can shed some insight.