Duet & new and stock Anycubic Kossel Linear Plus - config files?

• Hi,

I'm searching for config-files for a Duet Wifi at a new and stock Anycubic Kossel Linear Plus
    Does anybody have some for me so that I don't have to reinvent the wheel. 🙂

Thanks a lot

• administrators

@tcj have you seen @Danal 's post

https://forum.duet3d.com/topic/5924/installing-a-duet-wifi-in-an-anycubic-kossel-linear

he has been very helpful on a number of threads on the forum with people who are using the AKLP.

• Yes, I've seen that, but I would like to jump over the ootb part.
    The Duet Wifi is already waiting for a new job and the printer has been delivered yesterday.
    I would like to build it up this weekend and use the duet from the beginning instead of building the printer with the Trigorilla board and change it afterwards.

• I don't have Duet files that are confirmed to work, yet.

Coming soon.

• @tcj
    I have a working config file for the AKL+ but you'll still need to do an auto calibration to get the particulars for your build. When i get home tonight i'll upload it.

Oops, i just realized that mine isn't completely stock anymore, i have an e3d v6 on it and a different effector. If you'd still like to try, here it is.
    0_1531006429583_config.g
    You'll need to edit it a bit before you use it, specifically the network settings. After that, your z probe offset if you use the one supplied, will need to be set. Oh, and remove the ; from the M501 command under "Calibration" so that the config override can be used while you calibrate. Oh, and make sure you do a PID auto calibrate to get some values for your hotend heater before you start printing.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.