Files uploaded over FTP occasionally blank

• Firmware Electronics: Duet WiFi 1.02 or later
    Firmware Version: 2.01beta2(RTOS) (2018-06-28b1)
    WiFi Server Version: 1.21
    Web Interface Version: 1.21.2-b2

Using FileZilla on MacOS. 1 connection at a time.

I had a bunch of small macro files to upload so I setup FTP to make the process a bit quicker. Everything seems to work fine, except that I noticed that some of the files I uploaded ended up being 0bytes and empty even though the FTP transfer successfully completed and showed the proper byte size in the FTP window. If I re-upload the group of files it will be a different random set of files that is empty every time.

Anyone else notice this?

• administrators

@phaedrux, I've never noticed that but I'll try to reproduce it.

• @phaedrux How many files were you uploading in a row and how large are they in average? That might be relevant for reproduction.

• @wilriker they were the macro files for the firmware retraction tuning I just posted. So there was at least a dozen in the directory I first noticed on. About 15 bytes each. Also happena when uploading a single file.

• @phaedrux OK. Never used FTP to upload anything to Duet yet. I actually did upload 400 macro files (as part of my stand-still-noise-reduction-testing) as scripted curl uploads via HTTP and had no issues at all this way.

Looks like your connection to Duet3D was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.