Damn it. Apparently selected wrong Duet3D firmware. I'm connected.
Thanks for the help and sorry for wasting your time.
Have a good weekend and stay healthy.
@sebkritikel: yeah changing the X to U made all the difference . D'oh! seems stupidly obvious now.
@o_lampe: Made the changes and added the second tool screen grab below.
All is working as I expect, on to the next steps of my custom testing.
Again thanks for the time to look at my code.
@fcwilt Right and understand what you are saying.
I built my sensors and mounts, so obviously, was following the wires closely. I ended up using ribbon cable that I had, so there's no color code, just notes stating what they are.
I would have done the same thing that you did otherwise.