Thanks @DROFTARTS for your help and ideas.
To point 1. - yes this is possible and works well but not possible to use for my Pick and Place maschine. I cannot change the position of the other tool during process.
to point 2. - yes it works well for axis X, Y ..and so on... but not for Extruders axis defined as tools. It is desired only for tool position, not for the tool itsefl (if I understand it well ...but I tried many hours and still no reaction to G60) So I can move the whole maschine to the saved position, but tool remains the same.
To point 3. is the same problem as the point 2. ...it is possible to works with axis X etc. ...but tools are problems.
To problem of positioning: I want to add that:
- At the begining - tool 0 and tool 1 is at position 0 degrees
- I set tool 0 to 90 degrees (it moves correctly from 0->90 degrees)
- Switches to tool 1 and want to move from 0 to 20 degrees
- PROBLEM: tool 1 moves -70 degrees instead of +20 degrees because it inherites the position from tool 0.
- It inherites the position from tool 0 ALWAYS and badly work with + and -
Example: T0 is at the position 10000 (now swithing to T1)
T1 G1 E1000 set T1 to -9000 or 11000 - so the absolute coordinates now works as absolute difference between tools
Only when the other tool is at the position 0 - then the other tool is working correctly.