so it seem my previous issue of the y moving while jogging z could of been (most probably defiantly) my fault. While tidying up the code I noticed in home.z I had put m5...something something X0 Z1 Z2:3 U9 E4 P3.
Anyways I have cleaned it all up and so far everything is fine.
So with everyone saying it's easy to upload pics I thought I would give it ago but then decided to go one better and make a video. Anyways while tidying up the work bench I removed the cover from the duet I noticed the colour is different from the plug on the stepper motor , i had thought I checked this however tiredness must of dropped my IQ 30 points.
In a nut shell the wires were wrong, I had some how got caught up in making sure the pins each end were the same without knowing for fact that they need to be wired that way.
Stupid mistake, sorry to waste everones time but thanks all the same. Goes to show checking the obvious can be the way forward.😅