This is a modified version of the original DuetLapse created by Danal Estes.
We should all remember him for his generous work
DuetLapse3 provides a highly configurable program for creating timelapse videos from printers using the Deut3D software.
It can be run as a one-of or continuously in the background.
A companion program startDuetLapse 3 provides administration capabilities and is especially useful if multiple instances of DuetLapse3 are running and connected to multiple printers.
Details of DuetLapse3 are in this document:
In addition to a browser interface DuetLapse3 can be controlled directly from gcode.
Details of startDuetLapse3 are in this document:
Useage examples are in this document:
Version - 4.0.0
-  Added the ability to control the program with gcode M117 messages
-  Added the ability to execute an arbitrary program by sending M117 gcode with configurable prefix
-  Added -restart option to allow a program to continue running at end of print
-  Significantly improved ability to continue running after extended network interruptions.
-  Can continue to run even if printer is turned off
-  Changed - extratime handling so as not to require tpad support in ffmpeg
-  Added -minvideo option to set minimum video length (seconds default 5)
-  Changed default -poll to minimum of 12 seconds.
-  Changed default -seconds to minimum of 12 seconds.
-  Suppressed a lot of output unless -verbose is used
-  Changed logfile naming convention to better support - restart.
Initially the logfile is created with a timestamp. When the print starts the logfile is renamed to reflect the name of the print job
 Added support for M117 DuetLapse.change.movehead=x,y
 Added Delete, Zip, Video in UI for completed jobs in currently running instance
 Suppressed long message when a client (browser) disconnects during UI update
Code / Detailed Instructions / Documentation are here:
The readme.md file contains the full version history
Please post suggestions for improvement in this forum, not in the github. That way we get the wider, interested audience.