So I have been playing with these servo motors for the past week or so and I think that I am on the right "path"
So far here is how I have set them up:
Duet2 Wifi + Breakout board
|ClearPath Connector||Duet2 Break out board|
|Step+ (B+)||5V+ (from Heater6 3pin conn.)|
|Step- (B-)||Step- (from Drive5 conn.)|
|Dir+ (A+)||5V+ (from Heater6 3pin conn.)|
|Dir- (A-)||Dir- (from Drive5 conn.)|
|En+ (Enable+)||5V+ (from Heater6 3pin conn.)|
|En- (Enable-)||Ena- (from Drive5 conn.)|
I have set the M569 parameters with the followings:
M569 P5 R0 T2:2:2:2 S0
Movements were a bit rough at first but after tuning the servos on the printer One motor at the time with the other one enabled and lock improved things by a lot.
I had drift in the coordinates at first, but I decreased the step/mm from the duet and compensated on the servo config, then played with the M569 timing values a bit. I think they work good now.
Will keep you posted when I have print results.