Thank you both for your replies! I tried a normal diff checker, but there was far too much different for me to compare. Using "gcodeanalyser.com" (amazing tool, way better than the "gcode.ws" that I used originally which didn't depict accelerations) I think I found my issue.
First image is using Cura 4.5 (no issues).
Second image is using Cura 4.6 (stuttering issues).
Same exact settings, same layer, but notice how Cura 4.6 speeds up and slows down many more times during the layer. I would assume that it would accelerate once for the layer start, and again for the small radius corner (as in 4.5) but 4.6 changes a lot more.
It's worth noting that the version of Cura that @Phaedrux kindly provided does not appear to have the issues that "stock" Cura 4.6 seems to have.
Please let me know if I'm mistaken with any of my assumptions.