Recently I have been working on tweaking my MarkForged style printer. The printer has a 300x200x375 build volume.
Some of you may recall where I asked about some height map corner droop which turned out to be caused by the Y rails not being in the same plane.
Well that problem was corrected as best I could.
Another change I made to the printer was replacing the heater/metal-plate/glass-plate/build-surface bed "sandwich".
I purchased a new cast aluminum tool plate and a BuildTak FlexPlate system. I used the same model of Lenovo 110v silicone bed heater.
So now the "sandwich" is heater/metal-plate/flex-plate-system.
I also changed from 4 leveling adjusters to 3.
Here is the full height map. The best I have achieved to date on any printer.
That bump in the front-right seems to be real as it was present in multiple height map creation attempts. I cannot see the cause but it's location is not likely to be a problem. Something to be investigated in the future.
The next change I have in mind is replacing the BLTouch with a high quality inductive sensor based on some information provided to me by a forum member.